Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Is it possible to have multiple page layouts in one blog??

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 26, 2010, 07:46 PM
Shauno

2 posts · Jul 2010
Is it possible to have multiple page layouts in one blog??

Hi all,

Please excuse my ignorance if this question has been answered already.

I am looking for a blog theme that will allow me to have several different page layouts in one blog ie.e one layout for the news page, a different layout for reviews etc. Does anyone know of a theme (or themes) that allow this?

I like the functionality of ithemes builder, which allows multiple page layouts in the one blog, but the themes available for this are bloody ugly.

Any advice you guys can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks heaps

Shauno