Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Display child pages in a horizontal menu bar?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 27, 2010, 06:30 AM
5 posts · Sep 2009
Display child pages in a horizontal menu bar?

Is it possible to display the child pages in a horizontal menu bar as opposed to a drop down list? I know how to remove the menu bar with the categories listed in it; however, in it's place I want to show the child pages for each main page when that page is active.

child menu bar, menu bar