Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

SEO Effectiveness: Atahualpa vs Thesis, Others?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 6, 2010, 06:23 PM
rbowen

1 posts · Jun 2010
SEO Effectiveness: Atahualpa vs Thesis, Others?

Hi!

I'm kind of new to all of this. I've been researching several WP themes, including Thesis & Socrates. I was impressed with how well Thesis seems to be designed & structured for maximum SEO effectiveness. But it's expensive, at least for me.

I found Socrates, which apparently is also well designed for SEO effectiveness (although maybe not quite as well as Thesis) but less expensive than Thesis ... but still pricey.

The Atahualpa theme looks nice & fairly easy to customize. And you can't beat the price - free. But how well is it designed/structured as far as SEO effectiveness is concerned?

It's hard for me to tell, since I'm not that technical (nor that experienced with IM).

BTW, can anyone recommend a good, not too expensive, Atahualpa tutorial - especially for customizing it with things like banners and the like?

Thanks,
Richard