Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Styling submenus different from menu bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10, 2010, 01:56 AM
emanuel1969

133 posts · Apr 2010
California
Send a message via Skype™ to emanuel1969
[SOLVED] Styling submenus different from menu bar

Ack. I've spent an hour pouring through posts to try to style my sub-menus, and I can't figure it out. For example, I want my background color for the sub menus to be different than the menu bar (Or possible even a background image in the sub menus). What if I want borders around the menu items in the sub menu but not the menu bar, or vice versa? The font size smaller in the sub menus, the link colors, etc.

What's the starting code to put into my css inserts????

Thanks!