Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to remove "»" being added to page title?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:15 AM
studioelle

40 posts · Mar 2010
Alabama, USA
[SOLVED] How to remove "»" being added to page title?

Hello! Thank you in advance for any help. I would like to make a nice donation when I get paid for this site. I love this theme so far and have gotten a lot done with it, especially after referring to these forums several times. I can not find an answer to this particular issue, though.

The page in question is http://69.89.31.226/~alleysta/flats/

In my header, I call for <?php wp_title(); ?>. For some reason, the text character "»" and a space is being added in front of the title. I've tried adding "text-decoration: none" in several spots, but I don't know where else to go from here. Has anybody else had this issue?

Thanks so much,
Studio Elle