Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Put a smaller image in the post with a link to its large version?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 8, 2010, 04:39 PM
Antonino Giglio
49 posts · Mar 2010
Put a smaller image in the post with a link to its large version?

Hi guys,

I've tried few times in my testing blog (http://vision4ourcities.com/lam/) but I'm not sure how to show a small image in the post (as I've done) but that is clickable so people can see the original large version.

Thank you!!!!!!!!