Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Issue where no posts display

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 5, 2010, 05:42 AM
WordPressKelly

2 posts · Feb 2010
Issue where no posts display

Hi

Please can someone help me. I am currently experiencing an issue where despite posts been published and previously showing, I cannot now view them and when I look at my homepage

<!-- Main Column -->
<td id="middle">
</td>
<!-- / Main Column -->

is empty. I am using WordPress MU 2.8.2 and Atahualpa 3.4.4

The only change that I have made recently is to address of the site. I changed the upload url in edit to reflect this. I have reverted this change again though and the posts do not come back.

Unfortunately I cannot include a URL to the page here as the page is currently in a secure test environment.

Can anyone help suggest what might have gone wrong?