Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to add keywords?

Old Jan 26, 2010, 09:19 AM
kopper

1 posts · Jan 2010
I just have a simple question regarding the Atahualpa theme. Where does one add meta keywords to aid in search engine results? I've looked around but can't see anywhere to add them, and I don't want to risk messing something up by just adding them to bfa_meta_tags.php file.

Theme installed here:
http://www.troubleinrivercity.com/thenevermores

Please let me know.

Thanks,
kopper
Old Jan 26, 2010, 12:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can add them at ATO->Configure SEO->Homepage Meta Keywords IF you turn 'Use Bytes For All SEO options?' on, otherwise use a SEO plugin and follow it's directions

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 26, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 12:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can either use an SEO plugin like "All-in-one-SEO" or go to the Atahulapa Theme Options>Configure SEO. Select yes at the top and fill in the info you want.