Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Using short codes and sidebar navigation

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:41 PM
5 posts · Feb 2009
Using short codes and sidebar navigation

I am using a really cool Quote plugin called Flexi quote rotator I have an option to use the short code or insert a PHP snippet in template is there a way to accomplish with out hacking an actual page? If not, please let me know the best place to add the code.

Are there any options to have a dropdown on the sidebar navigation? Currently the sidebar is 3 levels and I don't want all of them to show. I am also trying to avoid adding the page id's to the exclude list.

How can I use a favicon on the sidebar navigation menu? Here's a link the site
http://www.earacupunctureresources.com to so you can get an idea.

Last edited by trt823; Feb 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM.

shortcode, sidebar