Hi friends at BFA.
I have been working on optimizing my blog lately.
Then I discovered something I have not seen before.
My blog title as far as I can see shows 'TwtrCoach - The Simple Twitter Coach' almost every where, which is all fine and dandy.
Today I went in and checked my source code, and there it was showing;
<title>TwtrCoach &# 8211; The Simple Twitter Coach</title> (ps there is no space between &# and 8211; using it here to show properly)
In my source code the - is converted to HTML character code for some reason. This makes me wonder that every time I use a special character in my post titles if they also are converted to HTML character code.
And I am not 100% sure if this a theme issue or a WordPress issue.
And is this something I need to fix, and if that is the case let me know how I can fix this.