Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How do I get rid of the word "HEADER" in the header?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2010, 11:05 AM
Owen Laws

5 posts · Nov 2009
Ås, Krokoms kommun, Sweden
[SOLVED] How do I get rid of the word "HEADER" in the header?

Hi
Working on my first blog, please be gentle (I learn fast and take suggestions well):
The address (right now) is www.owenlaws.se/wordpress. That page is fine. But on the other two pages (Om mig, Arkiv), the word "HEADER" is right up at the very top middle of the page/header mocking me.

Can someone say how to get rid of it?

Thanks

Owen