Hi Flynn and other users,
I am using Atahualpa 3.2 on my blog and have added seven images to the images/header folder. When I first did this about 6 months ago, they displayed with no trouble. However, recently one of my friends reported to me that some of the images don't display. I checked, and found that sometimes you get whitespace instead of the image. I made a note of which images were not showing, and actually only one or two of the images fail to show. However, these images were fine when I first set the site up and nothing has changed around this area of functionality. The site is not at the limit of diskspace or bandwidth either, in case that were an issue.
So, I upgraded to Atahualpa 3.4.4 to see if it would fix it, however found that the layout of the header in that version is too compressed and my blog icon is now lost. So the upgrade is not desirable, even if it resolves the problem with the non-appearing images. Hence I've reverted to 3.2.
Please can you advise! thanks.