Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Changing background color for entire theme

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Nov 5, 2009, 10:28 AM
8 posts · Oct 2009
Send a message via AIM to Netforest Send a message via Skype™ to Netforest
Is there one place I can change the background color (ie. background:#DDDDDD) for the entire theme. I notice when I change the color from default white in the overall style and config, it only effects the header and body regions, but not the sidebars or footers.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:36 AM
1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Just put your color hex code in the styling areas for the sidebars in the sidebar configuration area in the theme options.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 12:54 PM
23,026 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.10.1 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
to elaborate on Paulae answer, in a word NO. The theme allows you to control the color in hundreds of places. You could set all those locations to a background of transparent, then the body color would show thru, but there is no one place to do it.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support