Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How to Remove Page Title in Page Body

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 22, 2009, 12:31 AM
26 posts · Aug 2009
Oregon City, OR
Also, Juggledad, to answer your question, I get no error message ... it's just the titles are there or they're not.

If I go to "Style & Edit Center Column" and comment out the call to post headline (like so):

<?php bfa_post_kicker('<div class="post-kicker">','</div>'); ?>
<!--<?php bfa_post_headline('<div class="post-headline">','</div>'); ?>-->
<?php bfa_post_byline('<div class="post-byline">','</div>'); ?>

Then page titles are turned off throughout the site. This would be fine, but it also turns off the titles of all the journal posts on http://www.demimonde.com/blog/?page_id=48, which is the only page I *want* them to be turned on!

I have looked through just about every thread there is on this topic and it's driving me cuckoo. Thanks in advance for your assistance!