Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Template Page with only widget

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 21, 2009, 08:42 PM
2 posts · Aug 2009
Template Page with only widget

Hi, I am very impressed with this theme. I created a template paged but I want to remove the header, content, and right column. I would like to only show the left column with the widget contents. I haven't been able to get the code right since this theme is alittle tricker when you are trying to edit the code in the .php files. Any suggestions?

Thanks alot.

remove content, remove header, template