Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] cant change the color of my links in page settings atahualpa?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 14, 2009, 07:33 AM
123davelee

10 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] cant change the color of my links in page settings atahualpa?

ive tried and it still wont change the colors? it keeps the color of what i want but when i update and save and go to visit website, the color of the catagories and page titles are all still black and grey??????