Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Forgive Me: White Space at Top of Center Column

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Sep 23, 2010, 08:05 AM
Lone Prairie
3 posts · Sep 2010
[SOLVED] Forgive Me: White Space at Top of Center Column

Hi All,

I know this has been addressed but I'm obviously missing something in the answers. I am trying to eliminate what appears to be the space between the area where the title should be and the top of the content, in this case a slideshow, on my home page which is static, not the blog.

I have removed padding in all the places that have been indicated but it makes no difference. Could anyone please step me through this?

WP 3.0.1 Ata 3.5.1

Thank you so much,
Old Sep 23, 2010, 10:43 AM
10,169 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I see
HTML Code:
#slideshow-wrapper *
in the code
the * should not be there.
~Larry (CNY Web Designs)
This site should be a membership site since it so full of good stuff.
Please consider donating which gives you access to even more good stuff.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 01:00 PM
Lone Prairie
3 posts · Sep 2010
Thank you!

To be clear for the Whos at home: I am using Slideshow Gallery 2, the WP plugin and this bit was in the gallery-css.php and editable in the plugin editor.

Great theme, great folks, great support.