Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Why are my comments in strong?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Sep 1, 2010, 07:55 AM
Marie

1 posts · Sep 2010
Why are my comments in strong?

Hello

First of all, thanks for Atahualpa template wich is great!

I have a little problem making me crazy : comments on blog post are in bold and I don't understand why. I tried to insert this in the css
ul.commentlist li p {
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
}
but my comments remains bold.

Where can I adjust this please? I can't show you the website because I am working in local server

Thanks a lot!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 11:34 AM
lmilesw

10,077 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
When you say you inserted it into CSS was that in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts? You could always try adding !important such as
HTML Code:
font-style: normal !important;
Old Sep 1, 2010, 05:41 PM
juggledad

22,097 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
what version are you using? If 3.5.3, please do an export of your settings and attach them to a reply(use the paper clip icon)
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support