Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Removing header image and Menu Bar on a per page basis

Old Jul 22, 2010, 03:58 AM
Cathy131

30 posts · Nov 2009
Melbourne, Australia
[SOLVED] Removing header image and Menu Bar on a per page basis

Hi there
I'm creating a new Page but I don't want a header image to appear.

I followed Flynn's instructions and added this code in HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Insert (inserting my page # 945 in the XX), but it didn't work.

body.page-XX div.header-image-container {
display: none;
}

I also want to get rid of the menu bar (HOME, FAQ etc) from the page.

I'm using Atahualpa V 3.4.3. Any suggestions.

Cheers
Cathy
http://www.catsbodycrafts.com.au/wp/
Old Jul 22, 2010, 04:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You need to use 'page-id-xx'
For the menu use 'body.page-id-xx #menu1 {display:none;}
Old Jul 22, 2010, 05:19 AM
Cathy131

30 posts · Nov 2009