Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Post borders and post column

Old Jul 4, 2010, 08:40 AM
dndenis

3 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Post borders and post column

Guys, I am new to whole this thing. Please help.
I have been trying to modify or even remove top and bottom borders that appear before and after each post and comment form to, but dont know how.

Another thing, is it possible to keep column where post is located fixed even if there are no widgets in sidebars?

Please help?
Thanx
Old Jul 4, 2010, 09:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
URL? Also please clarify or rephrase your second question.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:22 PM
dndenis

3 posts · Jul 2010
Sorry Imilesw, english is my second language, let me try this way;
As per my understanding post is located in center column only, and if there are no widgets in sidebars, post will be placed all over page, is there any way to keep it in center with constant width for example 500px?

Hope you have solution for post borders as I mentioned in previous post...

My blog is not hosted yet I am trying to get it work the way I want therefore I am hosting it locally with xampp.

Many Thanks,
Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can set the width to a set size in ATO>Style & Configure LAYOUT and set the sidebars to not show. Are you saying you want widgets on some pages but on the ones they are not on you want the sidebar to be blank? In that case I would just add a text widget with nothing in it to keep the space there.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 03:59 AM
dndenis

3 posts · Jul 2010
I have found solution to the problem by using widget logic, thanx Imilesw.

This is how the site looks like:

http://www.exploreoutdoors.org/