Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

3.51 Style Import Not Working Today

Old Jun 28, 2010, 05:27 PM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
3.51 Style Import Not Working Today

Yesterday I was struggling with the looks of my site. Someone suggested importing the rounded style, so I did that and I liked it.

Today I tried to duplicate the look on another server. I exported the style from the above site and then imported it to the new site. No change.

So I imported the ata-round.txt file, clicked "Save changes," deleted the browser cache, and still no change!

juggledad said in another thread:
Quote:
first off, go up to 3.5.1
next use the delete bfa_ata4 button, then import the ata-round.txt style
Note, you need to haave the ata-round.txt on your local computer
So I tried deleting the bfa_ata4 option, but still no change.

In fact (and this is a bit embarrassing), I mistakenly deleted the bfa_ata4 option in my previous blog and lost the rounded style I had enabled yesterday! And I can't get it back by importing ata-round.txt! Arrrrrgh!

Lane
Old Jun 28, 2010, 07:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
make sure you are importing from a file on your computer. Also if the import doesn't work, try doing a delete all settings, switch to another page then come back to the Export/Import and try again.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 01:13 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
Also - make sure you aren't viewing it in Internet Explorer - which doesn't display the rounded style properly and, if you are using Hostgator, make sure the WP Super Cache plug-in is disabled.
Old Jun 29, 2010, 06:06 AM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
make sure you are importing from a file on your computer. Also if the import doesn't work, try doing a delete all settings, switch to another page then come back to the Export/Import and try again.
I must not be holding my mouth right.

The imported files are local. I used the Reset Everything button and the Delete bfa button. I then switched to the Privacy page and imported the rounded file. I clicked the green Save button and switched to the Contact page. No luck.

The delete/reset works to eliminate any changes I've made; only the import does nothing.

I'm using Google Chrome and Firefox in Linux, and no caching plugins are activated. In fact, I just tried it again with all plugins deactivated.

Site: http://www.websites10dollars.net/ on Just Host and http://www.websitesalacarte.co.cc/ on 000Hosting.

Lane
Old Jun 29, 2010, 02:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you on atahualpa 3.5.1?
Old Jun 29, 2010, 02:50 PM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad