Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

"No Posts found" in Admin View and "Not Found" in Page View

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Sep 12, 2009, 10:10 AM
dextor

19 posts · Sep 2009
Options "No Posts found" in Admin View and "Not Found" in Page View

Hi There,

I am new to the Atahualpa-Theme, it looks pretty comprehensive and I would like to use it for my new blog.

However, when I activate the theme on a totally fresh WP-installation without any other plugins activated, posts won't be found anymore. In the admin-page I go to edit posts and see:

* All (1) |
* Published (1)

No posts found

So there is the demo-post, but I can only edit it if I switch back to the standard-theme. This does not change, if I create a post (which is possible), while Atahualpa is activated. Then the number of posts for "All " increases, but still none of them is displayed for editing.

When I go to the page-view, I will find that on the start-page only this message show up, but none of the created posts:

Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

This already shows up in the theme-preview, but all posts are displayed, if I switch back to the standard theme! The same thing happens, if I enter the permalink of the demo-post directly.

testdomain.tld/?p=1

I have no clue, what this problem is about. I am using the latest WP-version but php 4.3.3 is rather old, but working with everything else so far...

I would really appreciate help, because the theme looks so incredibly great, I really want to use it!!!

c ya

dextor

ps: sorry for previous post in wrong subgroup...
Old Sep 12, 2009, 09:09 PM
juggledad

22,322 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
Move to php 5.x there have been many changes in atahualpa and WP that seem to crop up with php 4