Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Change Header Image folder.

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Aug 29, 2009, 05:31 PM
2 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] Change Header Image folder.

Good Day,
I have added a few wordpress installs on one database and would like to use just one folder for the header image. Wondering if I can change the location of one of the installs to point to the same header folder already holding the header images?

This way I can update just one header image folder and it will show across multiple installs.

Thank you for your support. I have done a paypal donation for this best theme.

Old Aug 31, 2009, 09:22 AM
3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This would require a bunch of code changes in several files that you would have to repeat with each theme upgrade. I plan to move away the assets like images etc. from inside the Atahualpa folder to the general WP upload folder in the next or next but one update
Old Sep 1, 2009, 04:45 PM
2 posts · Aug 2009
Thank you. Look forward to future versions.

change header folder