Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Setting margins for posts/pages

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old May 15, 2012, 07:42 PM
sonya

15 posts · Jun 2009
Austin, TX
[SOLVED] Setting margins for posts/pages

I'm trying to figure out how to set a left margin/padding in my center column. I have tried all of the padding and margin settings I can find. I am using Wordpress 3.3.2 and Atahualpa 3.7.6. The problem is especially apparent on this page: http://spacewiseorganizing.com/contact. How do I increase the left margin?

Thanks,

Sonya
Old May 15, 2012, 08:03 PM
lmilesw

9,964 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try left padding in the POST Container box in the Style Posts and Pages section of the theme options.
Old May 15, 2012, 08:45 PM
sonya

15 posts · Jun 2009
Austin, TX
Thanks for your quick response! I tried it but it moved the container over--increased the padding outside the container rather than increasing the margin inside the post. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Sonya
Old May 15, 2012, 10:10 PM
sonya

15 posts · Jun 2009
Austin, TX
I got it! Thanks Larry!

Sonya