Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Embedded Slideshow via Picasa -- No Worky?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old May 22, 2009, 06:58 PM
Starr

2 posts · May 2009
Unhappy Embedded Slideshow via Picasa -- No Worky?

Hello. I love your theme lots, but at the moment I am super frustrated with it!

I have been trying to get a gallery/slideshow plugin to work for hours now. I finally found one that will work, which I mention above.

I was able to install the plugin and get it to work (quite easily I might add) on a page. However, when I set that page to be "static" via wordpress (so that it works like a landing page) the plugin does not work at all.

Is there coding that prevents java to work on the front page? I'm not very savvy at all.. I simply want my landing page (http://lunaarcana.com) to have a slideshow of images on it.

Any advice and/or an arrow in the right direction would be super groovy!

Thanks
Starr
Old Jun 5, 2009, 02:23 PM
juggledad

22,327 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
Hi, is this still an issue? Did you try it with the default theme to see if it was a problem there?