Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Text Widget in Wordpress Version 3.3.1

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Feb 9, 2012, 10:24 PM
bebrown

1 posts · Feb 2012
Unhappy Text Widget in Wordpress Version 3.3.1

I recently had to rebuild my wordpress blog and therefore decided to upgrade to Wordpress Version 3.3.1. The problem is the text widget no longer has the options it had before. There is no media upload option box. It is a custom theme, did I inadvertently change something?
Old Feb 10, 2012, 04:34 AM
juggledad

21,681 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
This forum supports users of the 'Athualpa' theme
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support