Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Potential Bug - Post Comment Hover Not Working

Old May 24, 2011, 12:02 AM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Potential Bug - Post Comment Hover Not Working

Just downloaded the newest version of Atahualpa 3.6.7 and the "Post Comment" button does not change color when I hover. Anyone else experiencing this? Using Wordpress 3.1.2.
Old May 24, 2011, 04:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It's working for me,

1) check the settings at ato->Style FORMS->Submit Buttons: Hover Style
2) disable all plugins
3) check the settings in CSS Inserts (copy them to a text doc and clean them out and test, then put them back)