Just wrote a post last night and it will not open. Shows on the front page, click and it shows the post URL in the browser bar but does not open so you can read the post. The only new plugin I added since upgrading to Atahualpa 3.6.4 is Simple Events Calendar (http://www.studiostacks.com/plugins/...ndar)...seemed to be compatible to the theme, although I have since deactivated it. The post is still not opening (cleared cache, opened in a new window too).
1. Upgraded theme over a week ago
2. Made a post on the 15th with no problems
3. Website address : http://foodloverswebsite.com/
4. New Post is Quick and Easy Flour Tortilla Bowl
5. Atahualpa 3.6.4 with WP Version 3.1.1
Any ideas what may be going on? Does anyone know how to refresh or revert a site in cPanel...grrs! at knowing enough to be dangerous, yet not enough to do some of the technical things required in maintaining a site, especially after upgrades.