Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

where can I edit the text in the footer?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:31 AM
singldedudetravel

7 posts · Jan 2011
where can I edit the text in the footer?

Where is the part that says controlled from - i figured it should be in footer.php (see code below) but I couldn't find the copyright statement and the part that looked like it controls "Powdered by Wordpress & Atahualpa" doesn't seem to be doing what I thought because changing it doens't change that text. I want to add something:

"Copyright 2011 Some Random Blog - All Rights Reserved
Powered by WordPress & Atahualpa"

I thought it might be this code but it doesn't seem to be. I even tried removing or commenting that part out and it did nothing.

<div class="widget"><div class="widget-title">
<h3><?php _e('Meta','atahualpa'); ?></h3>
</div>
<ul>
<?php wp_register(); ?>
<li><?php wp_loginout(); ?></li>
<li><a href="http://wordpress.org/" title="
<?php _e('Powered by WordPress, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform.','atahualpa'); ?>">
<?php _e('WordPress','atahualpa'); ?></a></li>
<?php wp_meta(); ?>
</ul>
</div>
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:47 AM
juggledad

22,372 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
there is a thread in the gold Forums tutorial explaining how to do this. The Gold Forums are available to any member who has donated at lease $20
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:40 PM
norma

1 posts · Jan 2011
there is a thread in the gold Forums tutorial explaining how to do this. The Gold Forums are available to any member who has donated at lease $20

I donated the $20.00 but it does not seem to reflect that in my account. Am I doing something wrong??

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 06:16 PM
juggledad

22,372 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
If you donated while logged in, it should show right away. If you weren't logged in, send me a pPM with a copy of the pay pal transaction and date and I'll look into it
Old Jan 27, 2011, 11:56 AM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
If you donated while logged in, it should show right away. If you weren't logged in, send me a pPM with a copy of the pay pal transaction and date and I'll look into it
I also donated but I'm not sure if it registered.