Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] 1 page title of 5 is saving but not loading

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:42 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] 1 page title of 5 is saving but not loading

Hello,

I am trying to edit one page title on my site and for some reason it is saving but not loading. I tried editing the other pages and they seem to be saving and working just fine.

My site: www.kimberlygill.com
The page "books" is saved as "readings" in the control panel. But the page menu still reads "books".

Would love to hear your thoughts on this...
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:52 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Update: Solved. I needed to go into the new menu/page bar and do my editing there in order to activate the changes.