Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [SOLVED] atahualpa 3.6.4 blank screen (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=13650)

todo1979 Apr 5, 2011 02:54 AM

[SOLVED] atahualpa 3.6.4 blank screen

Hi to all,

let me first congratulate you for this wonderful theme. Great job!

I recently registered a domain and I've uploaded the platform, but I have a problem: it won't activate the theme, whatever I do, I always get a blank screen, nothing is displayed. Every other theme works but not atahualpa.
It may be something with the php.ini settings, and I do not have access to it. From what I understand some changes to the php can be done by modifying the .htaccess file, but I can't figure out what.

Here is the information that I get from the control panel of the webhost:

PHP Configuration

These PHP configuration settings are customizable by the server administrator. They are listed for reference only.

Language Options asp_tags Allow ASP-style <% %> tags. Off

File Uploads file_uploads Whether to allow HTTP file uploads. On

Paths and Directories include_path Windows: "\path1;\path2" c:\php\includes" .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

Resource Limits max_execution_time Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds 30

Resource Limits max_input_time Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data 60

Resource Limits memory_limit Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB) 128M

Data Handling register_globals You should do your best to write your scripts so that they do not require register_globals to be on; Using form variables as globals can easily lead to possible security problems, if the code is not very well thought of. Off

Language Options safe_mode On

main session.save_path Argument passed to save_handler. In the case of files, this is the path where data files are stored. Note: Windows users have to change this variable in order to use PHP's session functions. As of PHP 4.0.1, you can define the path as: session.save_path = "N;/path" where N is an integer. Instead of storing all the session files in /path, what this will do is use subdirectories N-levels deep, and store the session data in those directories. This is useful if you or your OS have problems with lots of files in one directory, and is a more efficient layout for servers that handle lots of sessions. NOTE 1: PHP will not create this directory structure automatically. You can use the script in the ext/session dir for that purpose. NOTE 2: See the section on garbage collection below if you choose to use subdirectories for session storage /tmp

File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 16M

Any idea how to make atahualpa work?
Thank you.

lmilesw Apr 5, 2011 08:41 AM

You may have the Suhosin issue. Could you supply a link to the site? Also you might want to try uploading Atahualpa 3.5.3 to see if the works. You can download from wordpress.bytesforall.com.

todo1979 Apr 11, 2011 03:05 AM

Job done, thank you very much for your support