Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Plugins & Atahualpa (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   URGENT: Error codes after installing a plugin (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1253)

liabelle Apr 13, 2009 03:50 PM

URGENT: Error codes after installing a plugin

Dear all,

After installing a plug in I've got those error-codes (please view my site: http://www.liabelle-independentcommunications.com
Before I knew I started to get these error-codes, not only on my site (header) but also inside my wp-admin:

/** * SWFObject v1.5: Flash Player detection and embed - http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/ * * SWFObject is (c) 2007 Geoff Stearns and is released under the MIT License: * http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php * */ if(typeof deconcept=="undefined"){var deconcept=new Object();}if(typeof deconcept.util=="undefined"){deconcept.util=new Object();}if(typeof deconcept.SWFObjectUtil=="undefined"){deconcept.SW FObjectUtil=new Object();}deconcept.SWFObject=function(_1,id,w,h,_ 5,c,_7,_8,_9,_a){if(!document.getElementById){retu rn;}this.DETECT_KEY=_a?_a:"detectflash";this.skipD etect=deconcept.util.getRequestParameter(this.DETE CT_KEY);this.params=new Object();this.variables=new Object();this.attributes=new Array();if(_1){this.setAttribute("swf",_1);}if(id) {this.setAttribute("id",id);}if(w){this.setAttribu te("width",w);}if(h){this.setAttribute("height",h) ;}if(_5){this.setAttribute("version",new deconcept.PlayerVersion(_5.toString().split("."))) ;}this.installedVer=deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPla yerVersion();if(!window.opera&&document.all&&this. installedVer.major>7){deconcept.SWFObject.doPrepUn load=true;}if(c){this.addParam("bgcolor",c);}var q=_7?_7:"high";this.addParam("quality",q);this.set Attribute("useExpressInstall",false);this.setAttri bute("doExpressInstall",false);var _c=(_8)?_8:window.location;this.setAttribute("xiRe directUrl",_c);this.setAttribute("redirectUrl","") ;if(_9){this.setAttribute("redirectUrl",_9);}};dec oncept.SWFObject.prototype={useExpressInstall:func tion(_d){this.xiSWFPath=!_d?"expressinstall.swf":_ d;this.setAttribute("useExpressInstall",true);},se tAttribute:function(_e,_f){this.attributes[_e]=_f;},getAttribute:function(_10){return this.attributes[_10];},addParam:function(_11,_12){this.params[_11]=_12;},getParams:function(){return this.params;},addVariable:function(_13,_14){this.v ariables[_13]=_14;},getVariable:function(_15){return this.variables[_15];},getVariables:function(){return this.variables;},getVariablePairs:function(){var _16=new Array();var key;var _18=this.getVariables();for(key in _18){_16[_16.length]=key+"="+_18[key];}return _16;},getSWFHTML:function(){var _19="";if(navigator.plugins&&navigator.mimeTypes&& navigator.mimeTypes.length){if(this.getAttribute(" doExpressInstall")){this.addVariable("MMplayerType ","PlugIn");this.setAttribute("swf",this.xiSWFPath );}_19="0){_19+="flashvars=\""+_1c+"\"";}_19+="/>";}else{if(this.getAttribute("doExpressInstall")) {this.addVariable("MMplayerType","ActiveX");this.s etAttribute("swf",this.xiSWFPath);}_19="";}return _19;},write:function(_20){if(this.getAttribute("us eExpressInstall")){var _21=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([6,0,65]);if(this.installedVer.versionIsValid(_21)&&!this. installedVer.versionIsValid(this.getAttribute("ver sion"))){this.setAttribute("doExpressInstall",true );this.addVariable("MMredirectURL",escape(this.get Attribute("xiRedirectUrl")));document.title=docume nt.title.slice(0,47)+" - Flash Player Installation";this.addVariable("MMdoctitle",docume nt.title);}}if(this.skipDetect||this.getAttribute( "doExpressInstall")||this.installedVer.versionIsVa lid(this.getAttribute("version"))){var n=(typeof _20=="string")?document.getElementById(_20):_20;n. innerHTML=this.getSWFHTML();return true;}else{if(this.getAttribute("redirectUrl")!="" ){document.location.replace(this.getAttribute("red irectUrl"));}}return false;}};deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPlayerVersion= function(){var _23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([0,0,0]);if(navigator.plugins&&navigator.mimeTypes.length ){var x=navigator.plugins["Shockwave Flash"];if(x&&x.description){_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion(x.description.replace(/([a-zA-Z]|\s)+/,"").replace(/(\s+r|\s+b[0-9]+)/,".").split("."));}}else{if(navigator.userAgent&&n avigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows CE")>=0){var axo=1;var _26=3;while(axo){try{_26++;axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash."+_26 );_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([_26,0,0]);}catch(e){axo=null;}}}else{try{var axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.7");} catch(e){try{var axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6");_ 23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion([6,0,21]);axo.AllowScriptAccess="always";}catch(e){if(_23. major==6){return _23;}}try{axo=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash");}ca tch(e){}}if(axo!=null){_23=new deconcept.PlayerVersion(axo.GetVariable("$version" ).split(" ")[1].split(","));}}}return _23;};deconcept.PlayerVersion=function(_29){this.m ajor=_29[0]!=null?parseInt(_29[0]):0;this.minor=_29[1]!=null?parseInt(_29[1]):0;this.rev=_29[2]!=null?parseInt(_29[2]):0;};deconcept.PlayerVersion.prototype.versionIsV alid=function(fv){if(this.majorfv.major){return true;}if(this.minorfv.minor){return true;}if(this.rev=0;i--){_2f[i].style.display="none";for(var x in _2f[i]){if(typeof _2f[i][x]=="function"){_2f[i][x]=function(){};}}}};if(deconcept.SWFObject.doPrepUn load){if(!deconcept.unloadSet){deconcept.SWFObject Util.prepUnload=function(){__flash_unloadHandler=f unction(){};__flash_savedUnloadHandler=function(){ };window.attachEvent("onunload",deconcept.SWFObjec tUtil.cleanupSWFs);};window.attachEvent("onbeforeu nload",deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.prepUnload);deconce pt.unloadSet=true;}}if(!document.getElementById&&d ocument.all){document.getElementById=function(id){ return document.all[id];};}var getQueryParamValue=deconcept.util.getRequestParame ter;var FlashObject=deconcept.SWFObject;var SWFObject=deconcept.SWFObject;
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/liabelle/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swfobject.js:8) in /home/liabelle/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa332/atahualpa332/functions.php on line 174

I dont understand why it happened so, please help me solve these problems. Thanks,

best regards, lia

juggledad Apr 13, 2009 04:42 PM

first step would be to disable the plugin. You can do it by waiding thru the errors on the admin screens, and disable the plugin or you can do it by FTPing to your site, going to the 'wp-content' folder, then the 'plugins' folder and rename the plugin, that should disable the plugin and you can at least start to determine what is wrong.

What plugin did you activate? and what other changes did you make?

liabelle Apr 13, 2009 05:03 PM

Thanks you for your reply. Today I installed wp-forum and NextGen plugins.

NextGent advised me to install image.rotator and right after installing image.rotator I started getting those errors before I actually had a chace to upload it.

I uninstalled both wp-forum and NextGen but the errors remain. what should I do next? should I uninstalled all my plugins? (even those plugins I installed yesterday and the days before that?) ...

by the way, my dashboard is now filled with those errors as well!! my god.....

please help!!!

juggledad Apr 14, 2009 05:40 AM

Hmmm, when I look at your site today, I don't get any of the errors. Did you empty your cache after you disabled the plugins? What browser are you using?

Try activating just the wp-forum plugin - does the problem crop up? if no, then activate the nextgen plugin - does the problem show up? if yes, you know it is the nextgen plug in. Then go back and review all the installation steps for that plugin. t does work if you do everything right, I have it installed.

When you have a problem, it's best to give as much background info at the start like
Wordpress version 2.7.1
PHP version 5.4
Theme: Atahulapa 3.3.2
plugins:
=====
Bluetrait Event Viewer 1.8.3
Cronless Postie 1.1.5
Dagon Design Sitemap Generator 3.16
Login LockDown v1.3
Members Only 0.6.7
NextGEN Gallery 1.2.1
NextGEN Smooth Gallery 1.2
Postie 1.1.5
Single Bookmark Category List 2.0
WassUp 1.6.5
WP Security Scan 2.4

good luck

liabelle Apr 14, 2009 02:16 PM

well, I was so pissed off about it so I un- and reinstalled wordpress intirely!!:-)

So, it's working well now...

thanx for your suggestions and inputs!!!

cheers, lia