Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   New Versions, & Updating (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Problem after updating to 3.6.7: Invalid argument applied (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=15261)

DavidVanK Aug 31, 2011 05:15 PM

Problem after updating to 3.6.7: Invalid argument applied

Recently I have updated my updated my Atahualpa theme to 3.6.7 (I don't know anymore what the previous version was, I believe 2.x.x). The updating went fine, until I imported the settings I implemented in my old installation. I then got the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/fcdb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 59

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /www/htdocs/fcdb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php on line 452

I had made a back-up, but when I deleted the new Atahualpa folder and put back the back-up I made (not the clean install, but with my custom settings), I got the same error!

The errors seem to refer to variables starting with bfa. The first one refers to $bfa_ata_extra_widget_areas, the second one to $bfa_ata. I am no pro in php, but to me it looks like the problem is that these variables are no arrays, although this is asked for by the code (given the 'foreach'-statement. I however could not find where these variables can be found, so I could not test this.

Can someone help me?

juggledad Aug 31, 2011 05:45 PM

go to ato->export/Import Settings and export your settings and then attach them to a reply (paper clip icon)

DavidVanK Aug 31, 2011 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for your swift reaction. The import settings are hereby included (note that these are from my back-up: I cannot export the settings of the updated theme as I cannot run Atahualpa at all anymore).

juggledad Aug 31, 2011 06:37 PM

what version is this export from?

DavidVanK Sep 1, 2011 12:43 AM

The version is 3.4

juggledad Sep 1, 2011 05:30 AM

Well I imported your settings in 3.4.9 (the first version with export/import) and the only error I get is during the import, I see 6 occurances of
HTML Code:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/test/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa349/functions/bfa_ata_admin.php on line 459
but no errors running or when I switch to 3.6.7

I will be out of contact for the next couple days (vacation - no internet access) so I won't be able to check the forums.

DavidVanK Sep 2, 2011 01:22 PM

Strange... Even if I delete the folder wpcontent/themes/atahualpa and upload the newest version, I get the same error. It thus seems like another file in my directory is corrupted. Maybe the specific error gives a hint of what has gone wrong?

DavidVanK Sep 2, 2011 02:11 PM

Ah, btw: I am still using Wordpress 3.2.1, maybe this causes the problem. I will try updating this, I'll let you know whether it works.