Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   New Versions, & Updating (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [SOLVED] HELP! Can't install theme. (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6524)

kris1431 Mar 30, 2010 04:04 AM

[SOLVED] HELP! Can't install theme.

I opened my site and when I tried your atahualpa.3.4.6 theme I got spoiled. I just love it and it does everything I need.
I decided to add a new feature that allows members to upload photos using DPI but decided I needed more server space so I changed hosts. My site was rather new so I started it again from scratch (except the user database) and now when I activate atahualpa.3.4.6 . I get all kinds of errors.
I read a similar post where the guy installed it through ftp. I tried that and get the same thing. I really need help with this one cause I refuse to use any other theme on my site.
This is the error I get. (except the real error is a mile long)
----------------------------------

Warning: include_once(/home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once(/home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 67

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 67

Warning: include_once(/home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 73

Today's Woman
A CNY Women's Discussion Board.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bfa_footer() in /home/kris1431/public_html/todays-woman.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/footer.php on line 78

alleyoopster Mar 30, 2010 04:18 AM

I am having exactly the same problem with a clean install of WP 2.9.2 and Atahualpa 3.4.6. I install WP manually and I tried a manual install (copying files to theme directory) and still had the issue. I would be interested in any response.
thanks
Daniel

juggledad Mar 30, 2010 04:24 AM

there seems to be a problem with the automatic install done via Wordpress. Use an FTP program and manually upload the theme. If you need instructions, do a forum search, this has been answered before. Remember when you copy teh theme, you must copy the theme folder and all it's contents to the theme directory.

kris1431 Mar 30, 2010 04:34 AM

I did that 3 times, I even tried uploading it through my CP and got the same results.
I uploaded it with ftp to the theme directory and then activated in through wordpress theme manager and this is what I get.
Is there any other way of trying it?

juggledad Mar 30, 2010 04:40 AM

please do this, download Atahualpa from this link (http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=87) and try it again.

kris1431 Mar 30, 2010 04:53 AM

I deleted my copy and downloaded from your link and it worked.
Thank you so much for your time.:)