Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [SOLVED] ATAHUALPA 3.3.3 Problem with Footer message (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=5932)

maka222 Feb 18, 2010 07:41 AM

[SOLVED] ATAHUALPA 3.3.3 Problem with Footer message

Hi Y'all

I just came across a problem with the footer of my site. This just came out of the blue, yesterday it was working, today the footer is invisible and showing an error message. How do I fix this?

Please see site at: :confused:

juggledad Feb 18, 2010 07:47 AM

the generation of the page is stopping at the end of the first post.
Did you edit that post recently?
Do you have a right sidebar? What is the first widget in it?
What change have you made to teh site recently - anything, new post, add new widget, upgrade something? Did you change wordpress version?

maka222 Feb 18, 2010 07:48 AM

That post was edited recently. And was just upgraded to the new wordpress version.

I don't think it should have changed anything. How can I fix this?

juggledad Feb 18, 2010 07:58 AM

and what did you add to the post? it is possible for things added in a post to cause wordpress or a theme or even a plugin to have problems. try copying the post to a text file, then delete everything after teh line 'The course helped me get a better understanding of each exercise and learning the anatomy really helped me understand my muscles! ' and see what happens

maka222 Feb 18, 2010 08:24 AM

I will try that right now, but my biggest concern is that it's on all the pages, not just the main post

maka222 Feb 18, 2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggledad (Post 25894)
and what did you add to the post? it is possible for things added in a post to cause wordpress or a theme or even a plugin to have problems. try copying the post to a text file, then delete everything after teh line 'The course helped me get a better understanding of each exercise and learning the anatomy really helped me understand my muscles! ' and see what happens

I just tried doing this also, but it didn't change anything. It looks like just the footer file is messed up. Any other advice? :(

Thanks for your help so far

juggledad Feb 18, 2010 09:20 AM

well if you just upgraded WP there may be a conflict, so I'd suggest you upgrade to Atahualpa 3.4.6 and see what is happening.

Other than that, I would have to take a look at your code to find out what is happening. If you want me to do that, send me a M and I'll quote you my rate.

maka222 Feb 18, 2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggledad (Post 25904)
well if you just upgraded WP there may be a conflict, so I'd suggest you upgrade to Atahualpa 3.4.6 and see what is happening.

Other than that, I would have to take a look at your code to find out what is happening. If you want me to do that, send me a M and I'll quote you my rate.

I just upgraded and it's allllll good!

Mike.