Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Center area post/pages (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Extend space logo and the rest / Keep header im from zoom. / Link blogroll as a pag (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12007)

bboobb Jan 4, 2011 04:46 PM

Extend space logo and the rest / Keep header im from zoom. / Link blogroll as a pag

Hi to everyone and sorry for my English!

Here's my personal website :)

Please, how can I:

1. extend the space between logo+header image and the rest of the website?
I would enlarge logo and header images.

2. keep the header images from zooming? I should set my header images to 728x90 px. and the logo to 166x90 px.!

3. prevent by inserting the widget "Link " should be listed my favorites? I almost like a page for my link/blogroll.

Thanks so much!

lmilesw Jan 4, 2011 06:38 PM

1. You could add height to ATO>Style & edit Header Area>Logo Area: Styling or you could determine a css selector with a tool like Firebug with Firefox and use the appropriate CSS. In other words there is not just one way to do this.

2. I don't know what you mean by zooming

3. I am not sure what you mean here either. If you are talking about having widget visible you will have to add a sidebar. Check out the sidebar sections in the theme option.

bboobb Jan 7, 2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilesw (Post 53610)
1. [cut]

2. I don't know what you mean by zooming

3. I am not sure what you mean here either. If you are talking about having widget visible you will have to add a sidebar. Check out the sidebar sections in the theme option.

Thanks Imilesw, but...

2. When header images are enlarged automatically

3. I would have tag-widget visible in a sidebar, but I don't known how to do it: any widget will visible, only if I select "Homepage" in "Sidebar&Widgets"-"Style & configure SIDEBARS"

Thanks so much!
Roberto, my website

lmilesw Jan 7, 2011 08:30 PM

You say you want to keep your header images from enlarging but they don't enlarge when I resize the window.

In order to have a widget show you have to have the sidebars visible by checking the boxes for the pages you want them to show on in Style & configure Sidebars.

bboobb Jan 10, 2011 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilesw (Post 54060)
You say you want to keep your header images from enlarging but they don't enlarge when I resize the window.

In order to have a widget show you have to have the sidebars visible by checking the boxes for the pages you want them to show on in Style & configure Sidebars.

ENLARGING IMAGES: However how big should they be in the header image?

WIDGET SHOW: I set "Single Posts" in Sidebars&Widgets\Style&configure SIDEBARS\RIGHT sidebar: Display on:, but "Single Posts" is not visible, please check my website. Why?

Thanks!

lmilesw Jan 10, 2011 08:18 AM

You make the header images as big as will work for the header size you set.

When I go to a single post I see the sidebar.