Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   New Versions, & Updating (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   help (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1737)

ciocchi May 21, 2009 03:38 AM

help

after update to 3.3.3 I found a problem in wp.
now the links of pages of the sidebar navigation menu send to a page only ( news page) and not to the real link of the page (page are all at the same site).
www.mialchemilla.it
please help me to solve this.

ciocchi May 21, 2009 03:57 AM

now the link goes to a gray page.
I dont know how to solve

ciocchi May 21, 2009 04:13 AM

page exist and i can see in preview but when i go from home to that paga i can only see the background, in sourche view there is all the code but only the gray is show

ciocchi May 21, 2009 04:34 AM

changing theme ie: themplate classic every is ok, atahuahpa 3.3.2 is not working as 3.3.3.

juggledad May 21, 2009 04:44 AM

when I click on the sidebar links, I go to the appropriate pages. Try clearing out your browser cache
oh, wait, you have switched to the oriental theme so there's nothing to look at

ciocchi May 21, 2009 04:55 AM

ops sorry I have to change because its important to make site working ( there is a photographic competiotion on and so many people have to see site), I try but doesnt work yet , I try with all browers pc and mac but the same, seem atahualpa only is the problem...

ciocchi May 21, 2009 05:05 AM

when I go to theme to change theme and i click on atahualpa 3.3.3 I cannot see preview but only a gray screen....

juggledad May 21, 2009 05:41 AM

What happens if you activate it anyway. I've noticed that when I activate a new theme, The preview is the current theme not the new one (WP bug maybe?) So it could be that the current theme's preview is messed up.

What version of Atahualpa did you update from? Did you move 3.3.3 into a new directory (I have a Atahualpa332 folder and an Atahualpa333 folder in my themes directory)

If you copied the code into the old directory, you could try removing the theme from the wp-content/theme folder and then reinstall a fresh copy

ciocchi May 21, 2009 07:02 AM

I try to reinstall a new 3.3.3 copy but nothing,
3.3.3 as an own directory
3.3.2 that I used since yesterday in not working
other themes are working
I try disable all plugin but nothing.:confused:
if I active it ist working the same...:confused::confused:

ciocchi May 21, 2009 07:46 AM

find a bug
the problem is in the google code in css insert header
<meta name="verify-v1" content=".....................................=" />
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
I cut <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
and now all ok
thank for the answer....

Flynn May 21, 2009 06:35 PM

Just to avoid confusion: That verify-v1 part is not from Atahualpa, it is something Google asks site owners to put into the header section of their web site to verify ownership of a site for i.e. Google webmaster tools

ciocchi May 22, 2009 12:57 AM

thanks flynn
the error was mine, I found I casually but now I 'm happy to solve issue.:)