Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   New Versions, & Updating (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Content not formatting in new website (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14043)

rmilam May 5, 2011 10:33 AM

Content not formatting in new website

I have activated Atahualpa 3.6.4 with WordPress 3.1.2 on PHP 5.2.17 and SQL 5.0.82sp1 for saoastrology.com. The pages/posts are not formatting. I have worked with the hosting staff to be sure WordPress is installed properly. Other themes load and work fine.

On the Home page, no Content is displayed and instead of the banner I see:

// centerwidth) { jQuery(this).css({width: maxwidth}); jQuery(this).css({height: newimgheight}); } }); /* Images with caption */ jQuery("div.wp-caption").each(function() { var captionwidth = jQuery(this).width(); var maxcaptionwidth = centerwidth + 'px'; var captionheight = jQuery(this).height(); var captionimgwidth = jQuery("div.wp-caption img").width(); var captionimgheight = jQuery("div.wp-caption img").height(); if (captionwidth > centerwidth) { jQuery(this).css({width: maxcaptionwidth}); var newcaptionheight = (centerwidth / captionwidth * captionheight) + 'px'; var newcaptionimgheight = (centerwidth / captionimgwidth * captionimgheight) + 'px'; jQuery(this).css({height: newcaptionheight}); jQuery("div.wp-caption img").css({height: newcaptionimgheight}); } }); /* sfhover for LI:HOVER support in IE6: */ jQuery("ul li"). hover( function() { jQuery(this).addClass("sfhover") }, function() { jQuery(this).removeClass("sfhover") } ); /* End IE6 */ } jQuery(".post table tr"). mouseover(function() { jQuery(this).addClass("over"); }). mouseout(function() { jQuery(this).removeClass("over"); }); jQuery(".post table tr:even"). addClass("alt"); jQuery("input.text, input.TextField, input.file, input.password, textarea"). focus(function () { jQuery(this).addClass("highlight"); }). blur(function () { jQuery(this).removeClass("highlight"); }) jQuery("input.inputblur"). focus(function () { jQuery(this).addClass("inputfocus"); }). blur(function () { jQuery(this).removeClass("inputfocus"); }) jQuery("input.button, input.Button, input#submit"). mouseover(function() { jQuery(this).addClass("buttonhover"); }). mouseout(function() { jQuery(this).removeClass("buttonhover"); }); /* toggle "you can use these xhtml tags" */ jQuery("a.xhtmltags"). click(function(){ jQuery("div.xhtml-tags").slideToggle(300); }); /* For the Tabbed Widgets plugin: */ jQuery("ul.tw-nav-list"). addClass("clearfix"); }); //]]> >

Thanks! Post pages have even longer strings of this code! Please instruct on how to solve this.

lmilesw May 5, 2011 11:12 AM

Is this a new installation of Atahualpa?
Do you have another version of Atahualpa installed that you can switch to to see it works?
How did you install Atahualpa?

rmilam May 5, 2011 11:46 AM

It is a brand new install hosted on Netmar.com. I installed it through WordPress and as an FTP upload and get the same problem either way. I do notice that Netmar asks for FTP access information from within Wordpress. I don't see that when I do installs on Bluehost.

I just installed Atahualpa on a brand new site on bluehost.com site with no problem.

It appears to be a server/host problem but talking with Tech Support at Netmar we can't determine what the issue would be.

Thanks for your assistance ... recommendations on what to look for next?

rmilam May 5, 2011 11:52 AM

FYI, I just confirmed that my Bluehost site is on the same version of Wordpress and PHP but is on SQL 5.1.56. All other ServerBuddy analysis results appear to be the same. ...

lmilesw May 5, 2011 12:20 PM

Could you try an ftp upload of Atahualpa 3.5.3. You can put it in it's own folder. That way you can switch back and forth between Atahualpa version.

I am not sure if the MySQL version could be an issue.

juggledad May 5, 2011 02:43 PM

It looks like you have some bad CSS in the CSS Inserts. Take it out and see what happens

rmilam May 5, 2011 06:47 PM

Thanks you two! Loading 3.5.3 appears to work. 3.6.4 is cleaner than it was earlier but still as command code above the header ... I will proceed with caution on 3.5.3.

Juggle Dad, I am not sure what CSS inserts you are suggesting I remove? Can you be more specific? If I can resolve this with 3.6.4 I will feel better about future upgrades.

Thanks again,

Robin

juggledad May 5, 2011 07:07 PM

It looks like they have been removed, did you reset all the settings?

rmilam May 5, 2011 08:26 PM

Sorry what you were looking at was the 3.5.3.

In the last few minutes, I just reactivated 3.6.4 and the problem was reoccurring as it was this morning...so

I did a reset of the Atahualpa options ... looks different but still messed up. No header image even though I can see them via FTP.

I did nothing with the CSS because I am not sure what to do.

ServerBuddy test results all show green now.

???

rmilam May 5, 2011 10:09 PM

Going back to 3.5.3 ...