Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Invalid Argument messages (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=19711)

scampy Feb 23, 2013 04:38 PM

Invalid Argument messages

Hi, I recently tried to change the footer to include a link to my Privacy policy and now everything has gone wrong.
I get the following error messages at the top of pages back and front end:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 837
2 2

Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/index.php on line 4

Any ideas?
I was hoping to launch the site tomorow!
Mark

scampy Feb 23, 2013 04:43 PM

Okay quick update, looking at the Atahualpa pages in the back end, all options seem to have been deleted and replaced with the number "2"
I tried changing some back and as soon as I save the page the errors come back and when I look at the page again all options say "2" again
Very odd!

juggledad Feb 23, 2013 05:46 PM

what happens if you go to ato->export/import settings and export your settings?
also do you have a recent database backup?
and what about removing the link from the footer? - or can you ?

scampy Feb 24, 2013 05:32 AM

I get a very long error message. The start if it is copied below:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 837

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/download.php on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/download.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/download.php on line 9
"N:268:{s:17:\"page_post_options\";s:3:\"Yes\";s:1 1:\"use_bfa_seo\";s:2:\"No\";s:25:\"homepage_meta_ description\";s:0:\"\";s:22:\"homepage_meta_keywor ds\";s:0:\"\";s:13:\"add_blogtitle\";s:23:\"Page Title - Blog Title\";s:20:\"title_separator_code\";s:1:\"1\";s: 15:\"archive_noindex\";s:2:\"No\";s:11:\"cat_noind ex\";s:2:\"No\";s:11:\"tag_noindex\";s:2:\"No\";s: 18:\"h1_on_single_pages\";s:3:\"Yes\";s:8:\"nofoll ow\";s:2:\"No\";s:10:\"body_style\";s:99:\"font-family: 'Delius', arial, sans-serif;\r\nfont-size: 1.6em;\r\ncolor: #000000;\r\nbackground:

juggledad Feb 24, 2013 08:54 AM

I've got an idea but I'm out right now and won't be back for about 2 1/2 hours so check back then.

Meanwhile do a database backup and if you feel comfortable send me a pm with an admin id/pw and I'll poke when I get back

scampy Feb 24, 2013 10:25 AM

Thanks so much,
I have sent you the PM

juggledad Feb 24, 2013 11:41 AM

See PM I sent
btw what version of WP and Atahualpa?

scampy Feb 24, 2013 12:12 PM

Have replied by PM.
The versions are...
Wordpress 3.5.1
Atahualpa 3.7.10

juggledad Feb 24, 2013 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the file

scampy Feb 24, 2013 02:42 PM

Thank you for trying, I'm still getting the errors shown below when I activate Atahualpa, should I delete the theme and then reinstall it and enter my settings from the file?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

juggledad Feb 24, 2013 03:48 PM

You can go to the theme options and press teh 'Reset all options' button.