Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Plugins & Atahualpa (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   If a plugin doesn't work try this: (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3591)

Flynn Sep 25, 2009 03:55 AM

If a plugin doesn't work try this:

• If the plugin has some code that you're supposed to put into the theme, put the code right into one of the theme files, e.g. into index.php, after get_header(): ?>, instead of putting it into one of the text areas in the theme options
  • And/or Switch to the Default theme to see if the plugin works there
  • And/or de-activate other plugins to see if this plugin works then

newbie Oct 26, 2009 06:44 PM

hello

I'm new on wordpress and new with your themes, anway I'm using Atahualpa Theme and until now im positively surprised :) The me is excellent and offer a lot of possibilities.

I didn't yet had problems with the plugin now working.. But had few plugins which i wanted but i couldn't download and install through default add plugin option in dashboard.

Marlene Nov 16, 2009 12:29 PM

if I try activate a different theme - will I loose my current settings in Atahualpa?

juggledad Nov 16, 2009 12:47 PM

no, they are stored in the wp_options table.

j_apel Apr 27, 2010 10:12 AM

I tried this with my problem - (see my post directly below yours) but moving the code up under the header line, still didn't fix it - the code shows up on my actual blog, onscreen, wherever it is placed within the index.php, and comments.php files.

alonefrv1505 Dec 14, 2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynn (Post 15250)
  • If the plugin has some code that you're supposed to put into the theme, put the code right into one of the theme files, e.g. into index.php, after get_header(): ?>, instead of putting it into one of the text areas in the theme options
  • And/or Switch to the Default theme to see if the plugin works there
  • And/or de-activate other plugins to see if this plugin works then

I need help.after I installed the first plugin for wp, and then activate it, the site I get the error message "site error".after I delete the plugin, wp my normal run.can you tell me why?

juggledad Dec 14, 2012 07:51 PM

what version of Atahualpa?
What version of WP?
What plugin?
is the plugin rated to work with your version of WP?

davidm20 Sep 23, 2013 03:16 AM

Hi my site stpatricks.in.th I added the feed them social plugin (which I have used successfully on other site to show facebook feeds, but on Atahualpa it doesnt work and no FB posts are shown,.
Any thoughts?

juggledad Sep 23, 2013 03:59 AM

what version of Atahualpa?
What version of WP?
where is teh plugin located right sidebar/left? what position?
what page should it show on?

davidm20 Sep 26, 2013 11:56 PM

Atahualpa Ver 3.7.12
WP 3.61
Wanted on front page just below the Find us on Facebook icon

juggledad Sep 27, 2013 03:08 AM

What happens if you temporarily swap to the twenty-twelve theme? Does the feed show up?

This is to determine if it is a theme or plugin issue.