Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   ThemeFrame Presales (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How Do I Buy ThemeFrame and What is The Cost? (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=22769)

GRF Aug 28, 2014 07:45 PM

How Do I Buy ThemeFrame and What is The Cost?

I'm going to use ThemeFrame to easily design my existing OLD .ASP site into a WordPress blog. I don't see any where the price or how to purchase it.

juggledad Aug 29, 2014 04:51 AM

http://themeframe.com/download/

GRF Aug 29, 2014 06:57 AM

Thanks.

I did see a youtube video walkthough of the features of ThemeFrame. 1 question I have, is it possible to put different images/text/html in the header and widgets on specific pages of the blog template?

For example, have a different header image on the front page and a different image on a different page?

And use specific text/html in a sidebar widget in the home page and different text/html on a different page in the same sidebar widget?

juggledad Aug 29, 2014 07:38 AM

ThemeFrame is a theme creation tool - it is not a theme with different options - it is a tool you will use to create your theme.

Jam Aug 29, 2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRF (Post 110088)
Thanks.

I did see a youtube video walkthough of the features of ThemeFrame. 1 question I have, is it possible to put different images/text/html in the header and widgets on specific pages of the blog template?

Using a plugin like Dynamic Widgets yes.

Quote:

For example, have a different header image on the front page and a different image on a different page?

Achieve that by creating a custom page template. Each custom page template may have a completely different look. At the WP dashboard end, just select that page template for the page you want it to use.

Quote:

And use specific text/html in a sidebar widget in the home page and different text/html on a different page in the same sidebar widget?

Using a plugin like Dynamic Widgets yes.

GRF Sep 2, 2014 06:27 PM

Thanks Jam,

How hard is to create a custom page template just to change what header shows on a particular page?

Jam Sep 2, 2014 09:44 PM

If you are talking about changing background image to whole header area on a custom template page?

Existing Page templates are listed on left, click "Add new". (1 sec)
Make it a "Copy of" xtemplate.php (just choose if you want a copy of an existing or make a new) (3 secs to type the name).
Click that page template to style it (1 sec).
Right click the header-bg area, choose a background, hit save. (longest time will be finding your background image).

Approx 15 sec total.

Alternative - You could also insert a widget area at the top of that page template and give IT the background image.

Or if you want a different "header image" on that page (just the header image area):
Existing Page templates are listed on left, click "Add new". (1 sec)
Make it a "Copy of" xtemplate.php (just choose if you want a copy of an existing or make a new) (3 secs to type the name).
Click that page template to style it (1 sec).
Right click the .headerimage, choose a background, hit save. (longest time will be finding your background image).
If you dont have a .headerimage on the page template, add it to it by dragging it from the Drag and Drop items on right. Makes sure to add it to all page templates (if you want the header image on all pages). (10 secs)

That will insert the "out of the box" 3 header images, set to rotate, where ever the .headerimage is inserted. So if you remove the code in Global Settings/Header images, then no images will rotate and you only see the background image. Set a height to ensure you can see it (this image wont be responsive).

The more complicated, responsive method would be to insert a widget area that holds a responsive slider. Create multiple "sideshows" and then by using Dynamic Widgets, you choose on which WP page to display which slideshow (image). Much more time involved.