Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   New Versions, & Updating (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Atahualpa 4.0 = responsive (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=22782)

WebHeer Sep 16, 2015 03:29 PM

Themler or TemplateToaster do the job.

camsalis Sep 23, 2015 10:17 AM

I loved the Atahualpa theme also, and then it vanished about June 1, 2015, taking all widgets and plugins with it. I was not able to restore it, even after deactivating it, despite my dashboard saying that it was still active and working fine. Flynn, was there an update about June 1 that I didn't check?

Does anyone know if PressPlay will work better? So far it is doing almost everything I want except for updating the header background. It hasn't been updated in 2 years. Is it still safe to use?

jankph Sep 26, 2015 08:26 AM

I've used ATA since 2010, and I loved it, never wanting to switch, but tired of waiting for a responsive version, I switched to Responsive Pro from Cyberchimps.

ghl Sep 29, 2015 01:18 AM

Strange that nobody of the team replies on all these questions concerning 4.0.

WebHeer Sep 29, 2015 03:38 AM

Contempt of their customers. I paid for ThemeFrame, but you hear or see anything anymore.

juggledad Sep 29, 2015 08:46 AM

The only one who can answer this is Flynn the developer. Larry and I are just volunteer moderators.

dadadesign Oct 6, 2015 01:59 AM

I also love Atahualpa and have done over a dozen websites based on this theme. Over the last years the desire and pressure to design responsive sites have gotten stronger and stronger. Now, near the end of 2015, I am feeling I have to leave Ata and sadly start to search for alternatives.

ghl Nov 26, 2015 03:40 AM

So, Flynn, give us all an answer.

_kimberley Nov 26, 2015 09:32 AM

And what if I did make theme mobile friedly? Do I have to remove that first or does it speak for itself?

Firebird Dec 5, 2015 09:23 PM

This thread is really embarrasing for BytesForAll. :-(
A whole year of promising ver 4 and responsiveness and nothing said about it for many months.
It looks dead in the water to me.
Looking for alternative theme now and probably never coming back... ~

WebHeer Dec 6, 2015 04:14 AM

Themler or TemplateToaster and Weaver Xtreme do the job and are even better.

Ilke Dec 21, 2015 09:10 AM

Since 2010 I've been using both atahualpa and montezuma for my websites, and I really like the freedom in customizing and tweaking everything.
I am almost in love with this forum and its generous and knowledgeable helpers.
But for the first time in a while, I'm afraid starting a new site based on these themes might just be too much trouble compared to other, more modern-looking ones. Nowadays it is all about responsiveness.
So I am (once again) looking at this thread, wondering about the 4.0 version.
Is that still in the making?

I keep my fingers crossed!

Looking forward to a great new year and a boost for atahualpa,

Ilke

Ilke Dec 22, 2015 03:33 AM

I get it if in this fast-changing digital world the time has come for a theme.

I just don't get why that can't be openly said and users are being kept uninformed and hoping.

Sincerely,
Ilke