Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Plugins & Atahualpa (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Lightbox 2 Refuses to work with Atahualpa 3.5.3 (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=10917)

neondevil Nov 2, 2010 02:39 PM

Lightbox 2 Refuses to work with Atahualpa 3.5.3

I set my Javascript to External in Configure CSS & JS but it hasn't solved the problem. It worked absolutely fine with 3.4.9 that I had installed before.

What can I do to get it work?

juggledad Nov 3, 2010 06:27 AM

what version of the plugin?
does it work in the twentyten theme?

neondevil Nov 3, 2010 12:54 PM

It's version 2.9.2 and yeah it worked fine

juggledad Nov 3, 2010 01:32 PM

Ok I tried it in 3.4 9 but I can't get it to do anything. How do you use it??

neondevil Nov 3, 2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggledad (Post 48429)
Ok I tried it in 3.4 9 but I can't get it to do anything. How do you use it??

You're supposed to just make the image link to the image file not the attachment page and it should automatically do it. It's working at my other site goodnightlawrence.com

If you know of something else that does the same functionality I'd use that.

juggledad Nov 4, 2010 03:54 AM

ok, I was able to replicate this. The good news, it's fixed in the beta copy of 3.5.4 I'm QA'ing which should be out soon.

SharonJ Jan 3, 2011 10:08 PM

WP 3.0.4
Lightbox plus 2.2.2
Atahualpa 3.4.9

I hope to goodness you can help me out again Juggledad. I used to get an I/O error when trying to upload photos. They would hang at about 62% uploaded. I disabled another plug in (Fast Scure Contact Form) and the developer since sent me some code to put in a wp-config.php file in the root folder that solves the problem for me.

My customer, however still has his computer hang in the middle of uploading and i am at the end of my rope, I have tried everything I can think of. He is very unhappy on top of the fact that his dog just died. Sigh.

You wrote this:
The good news, it's fixed in the beta copy of 3.5.4 I'm QA'ing which should be out soon.
What does that mean, what can I do?
Or is there another plugin which will not cause me these troubles?

juggledad Jan 4, 2011 10:11 AM

what that meant is that I recreated the problem and tested it in 3.5.4 and it was fixed. - now this was two months ago and I don't remember it at all. The theme is in the wordpress theme review process hopefully the new version will get thru their review process and show up soon

SharonJ Jan 4, 2011 10:23 AM

Atahualpa - version is 3.5.3 available....not 3.5.4

In any case I am not particularly php savvy, which makes this difficult. I have asked the host to check the amount of php space available. If he says it is adequate, I am going to have to delete the photo galleries, try re-installing Lightbox, and trying again. A pain, since between every "fix" I must ask the customer to try to re upload something to see if my fix has worked.

Failing that, I can try a different Gallery program and failing that, I can just dump wordpress and build him a basic html site.

I am very disheartened, but I thank you again for your guidance.