Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Plugins & Atahualpa (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Plugin : WP Print & WP Post Ratings do not work (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=279)

sns Feb 8, 2009 11:59 AM

Plugin : WP Print & WP Post Ratings do not work

I just installed Atahualpa and i love the customization options availble. That rocks!

Anyway.. it was stated that it has Plug & Play Support for WP Print, but after installing the plug-in, i don't see any Print Icon on my posts.

Secondly, And i also installed WP-Post Ratings (same developer), and it also does not work.

**I notice that the instructions for these plug-ins to function, i need to edit the single.php, post.php, page.php, but from what i read in the READ ME files, Atahualpa does not use these files.

HELP???

Tks
My Site : shoppingNsales.com

Flynn Feb 8, 2009 12:25 PM

See Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post Info Items

sns Feb 8, 2009 12:38 PM

Tks Flynn.... woo hoo!! Its working now! :)

renegademonk Mar 10, 2009 05:09 PM

Hello,

I've been working on the Atahualpa theme and it's great!

I just can't the print function to work or WP-Print.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

paulae Mar 13, 2009 09:32 AM

This stumped me, too. Here's what I did:

Install and activate WP-Print. In your dashboard under Settings, find Print. Configure as desired. I changed the Print Text Link for Post/Page a bit, to suit my site. I chose the second printer icon. I chose Print Icon Only. Save changes.

Now go to Atahualpa Theme Options under Appearance.

Click on Post/Page Info Items. Find %wp-print% and copy that. Scroll down to Kicker: Single Post Pages and paste it in. I also put it on Kicker: Page Pages. Save Changes. You should see the printer icon on your posts and pages now.

aeriph Sep 14, 2010 06:56 AM

I've set up wp-print and the link appears correctly at the end of posts. However, clicking the print link seems to just redirect back to the article without doing anything. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

TexZenFool Feb 17, 2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriph (Post 43431)
I've set up wp-print and the link appears correctly at the end of posts. However, clicking the print link seems to just redirect back to the article without doing anything. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

I realize this is an old thread but I'm having the same problem. Cannot seem to find any up to date Print plugin. Any recommendations?

runnerb0y Feb 17, 2011 05:41 PM

On my wife's recipe blog that I built, I use "Print Friendly and PDF Button", seems to work well and they seem to be updating it regularly. . . . for now.

TexZenFool Feb 17, 2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runnerb0y (Post 58292)
On my wife's recipe blog that I built, I use "Print Friendly and PDF Button", seems to work well and they seem to be updating it regularly. . . . for now.

Yes, that's a really nice solution except for the ads. Looking for something ad-free.