Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [SOLVED] Top bar menu disappeared (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=22969)

Accessibleplayground Dec 21, 2014 01:54 PM

[SOLVED] Top bar menu disappeared

Hello,

I updated my theme and the top bar menu and the image disappeared. How do I get it back. The site is www.accessibleplayground.net. Please provide the information in simple language. I am OK at doing WP sites, but not proficient in anyway.

Thanks!

juggledad Dec 21, 2014 02:46 PM

Go to the header, center area and footer areas and hit the save button
(a quick forum search would have found this.)

Accessibleplayground Jan 8, 2015 07:16 PM

I went to Atahualpa Options and then went to and click save on all of the options. That did not restore my main navigation menu. It did result in me being able to see my WordPress edit bar at the top. I'm sorry if I should have searched this better.

juggledad Jan 9, 2015 04:05 AM

1) What do you have at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area?
2) What do you have at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Full Width Header?
If there is nothing in the Full Width Header option, go to ATO->export/Import settings, do an export and attach it to a reply (use the paper clip icon)

Accessibleplayground Jan 9, 2015 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Configure Header Area:
Choose from 10 header items to arrange a custom header area:
%pages - The horizontal drop down menu bar for "Page" pages
%page-center - Like above but centered. Note: There's no S in this tag. It's not %pageS-center
%page-right - Like above but right-aligned. Note: There's no S in this tag. It's not %pageS-right
%cats - The horizontal drop down menu bar for categories
%cat-center - Like above but centered. Note: There's no S in this tag. It's not %catS-center
%cat-right - Like above but right-aligned. Note: There's no S in this tag. It's not %catS-right
%logo - The logo area, including the logo icon, the blog title & description, the search box and the RSS/Email icons
%image - The rotating (or static) header image with the (optional) opacity overlay left & right and an (optional) overlayed blog title & blog tagline
%bar1 - A horizontal bar, to be used as decoration on top, bottom of between header items. Can be used multiple times.
%bar2 - A second horizontal bar, that can be styled differently. Can be used multiple times.
You can style and configure these header items individually further down on this page, and on the menu tabs Page Menu Bar and Category Menu Bar.

This section here is just for the overall configuration of the header area.

List the header items you want to display, in the order you want to display them.

Examples:
%image %bar1 %logo %bar1 %pages
%pages %image %cats
%bar1 %logo %cats %bar2 %pages %bar1

Default: %pages %logo %bar1 %image %bar2

Full width Header Option:
Full Width Header

Default: NoWhen this option is set toYesthe header will extend across the full width of the browser window. When set toNoit will only span the width of the LAYOUT.

Thank you!

juggledad Jan 9, 2015 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Try importing this updated version and see what happens.

Accessibleplayground Jan 24, 2015 02:36 PM

I downloaded the file. Opened it. Copied it and pasted into the box marked "Import Atahulpa Setting Files" Then I hit import settings. It came up with red lettering that said "Sorry this doesn't seem to be Atahualpa Setting". Now what?

I really appreciate your help.

juggledad Jan 24, 2015 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, try this

Accessibleplayground Jan 26, 2015 12:56 PM

Success! Thank so much!!