Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *** Paul (juggledad) needs a break, Larry (lmilesw) becomes a moderator *** (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=8382)

Flynn Jul 19, 2010 08:36 PM

*** Paul (juggledad) needs a break, Larry (lmilesw) becomes a moderator ***

Paul
aka juggledad needs to back away from the forums for a couple of months, for personal reasons.

I wish Paul all the best. He has been such a tremendous help. Let's all hope that he'll be back in full swing when he is ready. He may be around now and then but not nearly as much as he used to be.

Paul may have helped you in the past and you may have thought about sending him a donation and forgot about it. NOW would probably be a good time to send him a donation. Check out his donation button labeled "Juggledad", at the donation page

(Give Paul a couple days until he gets around to add your donation amount to your user name. This is done manually)

Larry aka lmilesw agreed to become a moderator here at the BFA forums

Larry has been very helpful and active on the forums in the past months as you may have noticed. I am very happy to have him on board.

Larry now has his own Donate button so you can send your donation straight into his Paypal account. Chances are he already helped you in the past so don't hesitate to check out his donation button labeled "lmilesw", at the donation page .

Check out his website as well and see what he has to offer.

PrairieProg Jul 20, 2010 10:12 AM

Juggledad has been a great help to me and, I'm sure, countless others. I wish the best for him and hope he will be back to help out us theme/code semi-illiterates.

Wimbledon Jul 26, 2010 03:24 AM

I was never able to comprehend how juggledad was able to find the time to help all of us. His help has been invaluable to me.

Make the most of a much deserved break juggledad! :)

kal Jul 26, 2010 04:18 AM

Paul has been a great help to me on several projects! Thank you again for all your help!

joe hark Jul 27, 2010 10:42 PM

Juggledad - I hope you are still around enough to see the tribute thread that has begun. Last week I went through a nightmare experience with an alleged support forum administrator for a very popular (and expensive) package of themes. He was passive-aggressive in classic textbook manner. He clearly enjoyed humiliating and frustrating those who were not as smart or experienced as he.

I swear it's true that I was constantly wishing that Juggledad was available.

Thank you for your patience and intelligence.

juggledad Jul 29, 2010 04:02 AM

Thanks all for your kind words. - I am still around, but am reducing my presence due to impending medical issues in the family (my wife's aunt and my mother) and may be spending a lot more time helping them then helping on the forum. So if you ask me a question and I take some time to get back to you, that is why.

interage Aug 10, 2010 10:50 AM

Hey Paul...

Didn't see this 'til now.

Thanks SO much for your help - you've been invaluable.

Best of health to you and your family.

M.

KatyDigg Sep 23, 2010 02:31 PM

Thinking of you, Juggledad/Paul, and your wife's aunt and your mother.

Best wishes and may I thank you for your help.