Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   Languages & Translations (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   sv_SE - Swedish (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1553)

peking May 5, 2009 04:36 PM

sv_SE - Swedish

Updated the new lines from the pot-file and made some twists, corresponding to my personal taste :p

Attachment 120

Flynn May 5, 2009 07:10 PM

Thank you, peking

pulse Jan 20, 2010 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one doesn't seem to work eh?

Here's a new one.

peking Jan 25, 2010 03:51 PM

pulse--> Your mo-files works fine with v345. Can you please upload the po-file as well?

pulse Jan 27, 2010 12:46 PM

Here's the swedish translation including mo and po files.

edit: I'm detaching the zip file since it seems to be errors in it. Hold on for updated archive...

Webbis Feb 4, 2010 05:37 AM

Hi! I run 3.4.5

I tried to install this Swedish language file and put it in themes/atahualpa but I still get the "Leave a reply" sentence in english. Can anyone tell me exactly what to do? I have struggled with this for hours now...

www.alltomtrav.info/travbloggen

pulse Feb 4, 2010 06:07 AM

Actually all I had to do was to upload the .mo file to the Atahualpa theme directory. Did you try my first attachment? Just in case there's something wrong with my latest upload..

Webbis Feb 4, 2010 06:46 AM

You where right! THANKS!!! The first upload was correct but not the second. THANKS AGAIN!

But.. I found some misspellings and other things. I tried to edit this but got an error when I should save the file :(

pulse Feb 4, 2010 07:00 AM

Ok, I'll try to upload a new zip file as soon as got a few mins to spare. I saw at least one typo in the translation. Sry, updated version soon!

Webbis Feb 4, 2010 07:05 AM

Perfect! Thanks!

Just one thing... what do you think of "comments to" in Swedish. Should it be "kommentarer till" or "kommentarer att" ? And then a "mellanslag" after so that the article title dont comes so close ?

"Prenummerera" I think you already have noticed :)

Thanks for all help!

pulse Feb 7, 2010 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmm.. Would say that 'kommentar om' sounds better. (or maybe "kommentar rörande")? I'm uploading new zip file with this post. (Changed "prenummerera" to "prenumerera" :o )

Webbis Feb 8, 2010 03:56 AM

hehe - "kommentarer att" - where did I get that from???? Of course youre right. Thanks!

lkarlsson May 16, 2010 01:53 AM

Hi, is the only step need to alter the wp-config.php in my case set it to
('WPLANG', 'sv_SE')

Then to upload the lang. files for WP as well as the theme?
Did this but still only the backend is translated into swedish, not the actual theme, any hints here?

Using WP 2.9.2

Cheers,
Lars

Smallbone May 25, 2010 04:18 AM

In version 3.4.9, i cant get the language to work, anyone , how do i do that, do i just upload the sv po an mo files to the atahualpa directory? or do ihave to rename them?

Niska Jun 8, 2010 01:58 AM

Jag har precis installerat atahualpa (version 3.5.1) på min WP blogg (2.9.2). Jag provade därefter att lägga in sv_SE.* filerna i themes/atahualpa katalogen - men får fortfarande engelska. Är det någonting mer man behöver göra? (givetvis har jag sv_SE inställt i min WP-configfil och får admin-gränssnittet på svenska).

lagstrom Jul 8, 2010 03:17 AM

Hi.
Tre translation doesnt seem to play well with atahualpa 3.5.1 on wordpress 3 for me.
The swedish letters are missing.
Can i update it my self with poedit?
I tried but gets 1 fatal error all the time.
Thanks

everybodylies Nov 27, 2010 08:17 AM

I put those files in the wp-content/languages directory and the WP admin panel switched to english.

Is there a swe-pack that actually works? I'd be grateful :)
I'm using 3.4.9 btw.